Steps to Make Speedy Chole Samosa Chaat

Chole Samosa Chaat.

Chole Samosa Chaat

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chole samosa chaat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Chole Samosa Chaat is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Chole Samosa Chaat is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chole samosa chaat using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Chole Samosa Chaat:

  1. {Take of chole sabzi/ chickpeas see my chole recipe).
  2. {Prepare of samosa (see my samosa recipe).
  3. {Take of curd.
  4. {Take of green chutney.
  5. {Make ready of sweet chutney.
  6. {Make ready of onion sliced.
  7. {Make ready of chaat masala.

Instructions to make Chole Samosa Chaat:

  1. Chole - made the rcp in the same way usually I do it. Just that I have not added kashmiri red chili powder. Add 1-2 tsp chaat masala in the curd and mix well..
  2. In a plate spread the chole, keep the samosa's in the centre. Spread curd and both the chutneys. Finally garnish it with onions. Serve the chatpata chole samosa chaat..

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chole samosa chaat recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: