Simple Way to Prepare Perfect My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas πŸ˜‰

My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas πŸ˜‰.

My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas πŸ˜‰

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my lemon garlic buttered chicken with spinach & peas πŸ˜‰. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas πŸ˜‰ is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas πŸ˜‰ is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my lemon garlic buttered chicken with spinach & peas πŸ˜‰ using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas πŸ˜‰:

  1. {Take 2 of chicken Breasts.
  2. {Prepare 3 tbls of Butter.
  3. {Prepare 2 tbls of fresh parsley chopoed.
  4. {Make ready 3 Cloves of Garlic crushed (i used smoked garlic).
  5. {Take 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
  6. {Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
  7. {Take 1/4 tsp of Chilli dried flakes crushed.
  8. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of cracked black peppercorns.
  9. {Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
  10. {Prepare 1 tbls of sriacha sauce.
  11. {Take 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
  12. {Take 3 handfuls of Spinach.
  13. {Get 1 cup of sweet peas(petit poìs).
  14. {Make ready 2 tbls of Lemon juice.

Steps to make My Lemon Garlic Buttered Chicken with Spinach & Peas πŸ˜‰:

  1. Ingredients.
  2. In a small bowl add the salt pepper chilli flakes onion powder and Paprika mix up and add to the chicken all over..
  3. Melt 2 of the 3 tbls butter in a deep frying pan. Then add the chicken cook for 5 minutes turning over turn low if it gets to hot. Then take the chicken out and set aside.
  4. Add the other tbks butter to the same pan add the Garlic and chopped parsley stir for 1 minute then add the chicken stock and Sriracha sauce next add the Spinach..
  5. Stir the spinach until it settles down then add a squeese of Lemon 2 tbls..
  6. Add the chicken back to the pan then add the sweet peas simmer for 5 minutes then serve with some slices of Lemon to Garnish..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my lemon garlic buttered chicken with spinach & peas πŸ˜‰ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: