Easiest Way to Make Quick Thai curry in my way

Thai curry in my way.

Thai curry in my way

Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, thai curry in my way. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Thai curry in my way is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Thai curry in my way is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have thai curry in my way using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Thai curry in my way:

  1. {Get 1 cup of broccoli florets.
  2. {Take 5-6 of baby carrots long sliced.
  3. {Take 5 tablespoons of peas.
  4. {Make ready of Some sweet corns.
  5. {Prepare 5-6 of sweet peel of peas.
  6. {Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
  7. {Prepare 1 of white onion chopped.
  8. {Make ready 1 tablespoon of salt.
  9. {Make ready 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
  10. {Prepare Half of cup coconut milk.
  11. {Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
  12. {Take Half of tablespoon red chilli powder.
  13. {Prepare Pinch of black pepper powder.
  14. {Take 1/3 cup of mushrooms.
  15. {Prepare of Few sliced garlic.

Instructions to make Thai curry in my way:

  1. Roast onion in some butter.
  2. Just saute for 3 to 4 minutes and add all the vegetables together.
  3. Cover the utensil after adding some water at low flame for 6 to 7 minutes.
  4. Now add all the spices together and again cover the utensil for 6 to 7 minutes.
  5. Check until vegetables look soft.
  6. Delicious healthy thai curry with indian spice is ready.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai curry in my way recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: