How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My chicken curry (Indian style)

My chicken curry (Indian style).

My chicken curry (Indian style)

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my chicken curry (indian style). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My chicken curry (Indian style) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My chicken curry (Indian style) is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chicken curry (indian style) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My chicken curry (Indian style):

  1. {Get 5 of chicken breast diced.
  2. {Prepare 4 of large garlic cloves.
  3. {Make ready 4/5 of green finger chilli.
  4. {Take 1 inch of piece of ginger.
  5. {Take 2 tbsp of oil.
  6. {Take 2 of onion sliced.
  7. {Take 2 of peppers sliced.
  8. {Prepare 2 of carrots sliced.
  9. {Get 1/2 tsp of dry mustard powder.
  10. {Get 2 tbsp of hot curry powder.
  11. {Take 1 tbsp of gram masla.
  12. {Get 1 tbsp of tumeric.
  13. {Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
  14. {Make ready 500 g of passata.
  15. {Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
  16. {Prepare 300 ml of water.
  17. {Get of Rice to serve,naan bread and yogurt.

Steps to make My chicken curry (Indian style):

  1. Cook rice as instructed on packet.
  2. In a blender blend whole chilli, garlic and ginger..
  3. In a large pot heat oil add spices and cook for 2 minutes.
  4. Add chicken and dry spices.
  5. Next add sliced veg passata puree and water.
  6. Bring to a boil them reduce heat and cook for 1 hr.
  7. Serve with boiled rice,naan bread and yogurt.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my chicken curry (indian style) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: