Simple Way to Prepare Homemade My Fruit Mix in a Galia Melon Bowl 😎

My Fruit Mix in a Galia Melon Bowl 😎.

My Fruit Mix in a Galia Melon Bowl 😎

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my fruit mix in a galia melon bowl 😎. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Fruit Mix in a Galia Melon Bowl 😎 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Fruit Mix in a Galia Melon Bowl 😎 is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my fruit mix in a galia melon bowl 😎 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Fruit Mix in a Galia Melon Bowl 😎:

  1. {Take of Galia Melon.
  2. {Get of Black Grapes.
  3. {Prepare of Some Melon cut up off a Green Melon.
  4. {Get of Granny Smith Apple Cut up.
  5. {Make ready of Strawberries.

Steps to make My Fruit Mix in a Galia Melon Bowl 😎:

  1. Slice the Top if the Galia Melon then dip a spoon down and scoop out the pips. Next scoop out the melon pieces so as it can hold fruit inside..
  2. Cut up all the fruit that your putting in. Melon, grapes, apple, green melon, Strawberries..
  3. Pile it up add to the fridge for an hour and then enjoy it outside in the garden so thirst quenching..

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my fruit mix in a galia melon bowl 😎 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: