How to Prepare Quick Crispy chicken strips (my recipe)

Crispy chicken strips (my recipe).

Crispy chicken strips (my recipe)

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy chicken strips (my recipe). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Crispy chicken strips (my recipe) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crispy chicken strips (my recipe) is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crispy chicken strips (my recipe) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Crispy chicken strips (my recipe):

  1. {Make ready of Chicken.
  2. {Take of flour.
  3. {Take of all purpose seasonings.
  4. {Get of chicken breast.
  5. {Take of Egg wash.
  6. {Take of egg.
  7. {Make ready of milk.

Instructions to make Crispy chicken strips (my recipe):

  1. preheat deep fryer or pan with oil.
  2. slice the chicken breast into strips.
  3. put the flour and all purpose seasoning into a big enough container to put strips of chicken in it ..mix.
  4. than in a separate container put the egg and milk and mix.. (might vary on how many eggs depending on how big your chicken breast are).
  5. put the strips of chicken into the flour coat well.
  6. than put the strips in the egg wash and coat well.
  7. put back into the flour again and coat well once again.
  8. deep fry the chicken strips for about 3 to for 4 mins.. once the chicken becomes golden brown!.
  9. Enjoy :) ...

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crispy chicken strips (my recipe) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: