Simple Way to Prepare Quick Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork

Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork.

Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork

Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crock pot bean & rice bowl mexican pork. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot bean & rice bowl mexican pork using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork:

  1. {Make ready of salt.
  2. {Get of fresh lime juice.
  3. {Prepare of boneless Pork loin or shoulder w/bone in will work. I typically use a pork butt, so I don't add any liquid. it cooks in its own fat..
  4. {Get of of diced tomatoes, and peppers (Rotel).
  5. {Prepare of Knorr chipotle bullion cube.
  6. {Take of Knorr cilantro seasoning cube.
  7. {Get of Garlic powder.
  8. {Take of minced dry onion.
  9. {Get of Add any additional seasonings that you like. Fresh peppers, etc..
  10. {Make ready of For garnish I use sour cream, avacado, tomato, lime, hot sauce, fresh grated ginger etc..
  11. {Take of Rice, or beans. I use both. I prefer my rice cooker to make my rice. I will often cook beans in another crock, or add a can of beans after draining pork, and shredding it..

Steps to make Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork:

  1. Crush Bullion cubes in a bowl, add all other dry ingredients. Creating a dry rub for your pork.
  2. Put pork into crock pot, set time according to size of the pork. If using boneless, without fat, I would add a little broth to your crock..
  3. When pork is finished, shred finely serve with beans & rice. Garnish how you like..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crock pot bean & rice bowl mexican pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: