Recipe of Award-winning My Barley & Chic pea & Chicken Salad. 😘

My Barley & Chic pea & Chicken Salad. 😘.

My Barley & Chic pea & Chicken Salad. 😘

Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my barley & chic pea & chicken salad. 😘. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Barley & Chic pea & Chicken Salad. 😘 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. My Barley & Chic pea & Chicken Salad. 😘 is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my barley & chic pea & chicken salad. 😘 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Barley & Chic pea & Chicken Salad. 😘:

  1. {Prepare 1 of small piece breast of chicken enough for 3 tbls shredded.
  2. {Make ready 1 of + 1/2 tbls of Pearl Barley boiled.
  3. {Make ready 2 tbls of chick peas boiled.
  4. {Make ready 1 tbls of Red Onion. Diced.
  5. {Take 1 of Star annise.
  6. {Take 2 tbls of Diced Watermelon diced.
  7. {Take 2 tbls of Pomegranate.
  8. {Make ready 1 Handful of Peppery wild Rocket.
  9. {Prepare 1 of level tbls Chia seeds.
  10. {Get 1/4 Tsp of chilli flakes or Chilli powder.
  11. {Prepare 1 of little yogurt on the side (0ptional).

Steps to make My Barley & Chic pea & Chicken Salad. 😘:

  1. Boil the chick peas + barley with salt 2 cloves garlic and 2 bay leaves. Also for flavour star annise. Until tender same time Steam the chicken.boil for around 40 minutes. When cooked take out the star annise and the bay leaf.leave the garlic as it falls to bits..
  2. Add all Salad ingredients in a bowl all diced add the wild rocket.
  3. Shred the chicken and let it cool.
  4. Add a little salt and pepper. Add all to a serving dish. On top add,the chilli flakes or chilli powder and Chia seeds..
  5. Dried chilli and Chia seeds add chic pes and barley also half the shredded chicken.
  6. Next add the chilli flakes and mix together. Then add the other half of the chicken and finish with Chia seeds. Serve Cold. Serve with a side of yogurt. (0ptional).

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my barley & chic pea & chicken salad. 😘 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: