Recipe of Speedy Overnight Oats

Overnight Oats.

Overnight Oats

Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, overnight oats. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Overnight Oats is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Overnight Oats is something that I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have overnight oats using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Overnight Oats:

  1. {Make ready 18 oz of Old Fashioned Oats.
  2. {Make ready 10 tsp of Chia Seeds.
  3. {Prepare 3 cups of Almond Milk, 2% milk, or Whole Milk.
  4. {Make ready 24 oz of tub of Greek Yogurt (I use Honey Vanilla).
  5. {Take 5 tsp of Honey.
  6. {Take 5 tsp of Vanilla.

Instructions to make Overnight Oats:

  1. Add ingredients to large bowl and mix well. Spoon mixture in to container (make sure you leave room for the fruit), sprinkle with cinnamon, and store in refrigerator for 8 hours..
  2. Since it's summer now, I keep fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and bananas to mix in. I also cook down peaches to make peach tea, and keep the mush to add into the oatmeal..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food overnight oats recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: