Steps to Prepare Perfect My Buttered Garlic Chicken ๐Ÿ˜š

My Buttered Garlic Chicken ๐Ÿ˜š.

My  Buttered Garlic  Chicken   ๐Ÿ˜š

Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my buttered garlic chicken ๐Ÿ˜š. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Buttered Garlic Chicken ๐Ÿ˜š is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My Buttered Garlic Chicken ๐Ÿ˜š is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my buttered garlic chicken ๐Ÿ˜š using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Buttered Garlic Chicken ๐Ÿ˜š:

  1. {Take 2 of Chicken breast.
  2. {Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
  3. {Take 2 cloves of Crushed Garlic.
  4. {Take to taste of Salt & pepper.
  5. {Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.

Instructions to make My Buttered Garlic Chicken ๐Ÿ˜š:

  1. Cut the chicken breasts into thick pieces.
  2. In a deep frypan or wok, spray with olive oil then heat and add the chicken pieces. Fry both sides 3 minutes each side..
  3. Add the crushed garlic and push the chicken pieces all around it so garlic flavour is on the chicken. And fry until the chicken is all white no pink and a little browned..
  4. After frying until chicken is near to cooked, add the butter turn down to simmer.
  5. Cook for a further 15 minutes on low heat. Add the lemon juice and stir in, cook for a further 15 minutes until chicken is cooked.
  6. Add to serving dish and have a nice crispy salad and new potatoes on the side.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my buttered garlic chicken ๐Ÿ˜š recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: