Simple Way to Make Homemade Chole Samosa Chaat

Chole Samosa Chaat.

Chole Samosa Chaat

Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, chole samosa chaat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Chole Samosa Chaat is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Chole Samosa Chaat is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chole samosa chaat using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Chole Samosa Chaat:

  1. {Make ready 2 cup of chole sabzi/ chickpeas see my chole recipe).
  2. {Get 4 of samosa (see my samosa recipe).
  3. {Take 1/2 cup of curd.
  4. {Take 1/4 cup of green chutney.
  5. {Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet chutney.
  6. {Get 1/2 of onion sliced.
  7. {Prepare 2 tsp of chaat masala.

Steps to make Chole Samosa Chaat:

  1. Chole - made the rcp in the same way usually I do it. Just that I have not added kashmiri red chili powder. Add 1-2 tsp chaat masala in the curd and mix well..
  2. In a plate spread the chole, keep the samosa's in the centre. Spread curd and both the chutneys. Finally garnish it with onions. Serve the chatpata chole samosa chaat..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chole samosa chaat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: