How to Prepare Homemade My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺

My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺.

My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my chicken and barley soup ☺. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺ is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺ is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chicken and barley soup ☺ using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺:

  1. {Take 1 pint of Boiling water.
  2. {Get 1/4 Cup of Pearl Barley.
  3. {Prepare 1 tbls of diced white onion.
  4. {Make ready 1/2 can of Thick chicken soup.
  5. {Take 1/4 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
  6. {Take 1 of dried veg stock cube.1 pinch Salt.

Instructions to make My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺:

  1. Add all the ingredients together.but not the canned soup. Bring to the boil then turn down and simmer for 20 minutes. To cook the barley..
  2. After that time add another cup of boiling water and then stir often for 10 minutes..
  3. Lastly Add the canned soup stir and simmer for a further 20 minutes then turn off and leave to thicken..
  4. Heat up when you are ready to eat.and add 1/4 cup double Cream (optional)add a little chia seeds to garnish..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my chicken and barley soup ☺ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: