Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Family's Standby Meatballs in Teriyaki Sauce

My Family's Standby Meatballs in Teriyaki Sauce.

My Family's Standby Meatballs in Teriyaki Sauce

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my family's standby meatballs in teriyaki sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Family's Standby Meatballs in Teriyaki Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Family's Standby Meatballs in Teriyaki Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my family's standby meatballs in teriyaki sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Family's Standby Meatballs in Teriyaki Sauce:

  1. {Take of Ground meat.
  2. {Prepare of Egg.
  3. {Make ready of Onion.
  4. {Get of Katakuriko.
  5. {Make ready of Salt and pepper.
  6. {Take of Nutmeg.
  7. {Make ready of Sake.
  8. {Get of Thickened teriyaki sauce.
  9. {Take of ☆Sugar.
  10. {Take of ☆Sake.
  11. {Take of ☆Soy sauce.
  12. {Get of ☆Mirin.
  13. {Take of ☆Katakuriko slurry.

Steps to make My Family's Standby Meatballs in Teriyaki Sauce:

  1. Put the ground meat, egg, finely chopped onion, salt and pepper, nutmeg, sake and flour in a plastic bag, and knead well..
  2. Take out spoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls with your hands. Deep fry until browned..
  3. Drain the fried meatballs on a plate lined with paper towels. Put the thickened teriyaki sauce ingredients in a frying pan and heat..
  4. When the sauce comes to a boil it will have thickened. Add the fried meatballs and coat with the sauce..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my family's standby meatballs in teriyaki sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: