Steps to Prepare Perfect My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate

My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate.

My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate

Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my way shrimp alfredo penne rigate. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my way shrimp alfredo penne rigate using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate:

  1. {Take of penne rigate pasta or any you like.
  2. {Take of Bottle classic alfredo sauce.
  3. {Prepare of salt.
  4. {Get of ground black pepper.
  5. {Make ready of Garlic powder.
  6. {Get of Raw shrimp.
  7. {Get of oil.

Instructions to make My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate:

  1. Cook pasta with the box instructions, less salt . Just like a pinch of salt..
  2. Clean and remove skin of shrimp. Seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste..
  3. Cook shrimp until pink, on both sides..
  4. Pour Alfredo Sauce in saucepan, add 1tsp garlic powder, 1 pinch black pepper and 1/4tsp salt or to taste,simmer for about 5 mins. Or to boiling a little..
  5. Drain pasta when done, put it back in pan, add shrimp and sauce. Mix all ingredients and simmer for 5 mins..
  6. Let it cool and enjoy..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my way shrimp alfredo penne rigate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: