Easiest Way to Make Quick Warqi samosa

Warqi samosa.

Warqi samosa

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, warqi samosa. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Warqi samosa is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Warqi samosa is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have warqi samosa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Warqi samosa:

  1. {Get of Manda patti jitni Zarorat ho.
  2. {Make ready 1 of pauo qeema beef.
  3. {Make ready 1 tablespoons of red chilli flakes.
  4. {Prepare 1 tablespoons of zeera powder.
  5. {Prepare 1 teaspoon of garem masala powder.
  6. {Get 1 tablespoons of dhanya powder.
  7. {Prepare 1 tablespoons of chat masala.
  8. {Get 2 tablespoons of lehsan adrek paste.
  9. {Prepare 8 of green chilli paste.
  10. {Get of Hara dhanya bareek kata hwa.
  11. {Make ready 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
  12. {Take 2 of pyaz chop.

Steps to make Warqi samosa:

  1. Qeeme me sare masale add karein or pan me 1 gillas pani dal kar qeema Boill kar lein Hara dhanya dale or mix karein chop pyaz mix karein qeeme ko Rom temperature par la kar Phir chop pyaz mix karein nahi to Samose sogi ho jaye ge.
  2. Manda patti le Ab aek pyali ata us me Adhi pyali pani dal aek paste tyar karein.
  3. Ab Samose me filling dal kar Samose ko fold karein.
  4. Garem oill me medium Flam par fry karein Serve karein Ramzan enjoy karein.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food warqi samosa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: