Easiest Way to Make Quick My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup πŸ™„

My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup πŸ™„.

My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup πŸ™„

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my flavoured chicken barley soup πŸ™„. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup πŸ™„ is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup πŸ™„ is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my flavoured chicken barley soup πŸ™„ using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup πŸ™„:

  1. {Make ready 1/2 Cup of Rinsed Barley.
  2. {Get 1 of + 1/2 Pints Cold water.
  3. {Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Basil.
  4. {Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Pepper flakes.
  5. {Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
  6. {Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Tumeric.
  7. {Take 1 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
  8. {Get 1 of Chicken Stock cube.
  9. {Take 1/2 of Chicken Breast sliced small.

Instructions to make My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup πŸ™„:

  1. Rinse the barley add to a saucepan and the water. Bring to the boil turn down to simmer. Add the chicken stock sprinkled in..
  2. Add Basil, pepper flakes and tumeric..
  3. Next slice the chicken razor thin so it melts in the soup. Add the Balsamic vinegar and stir in the simmering soup mix. And simmer on very low for 1 hour stirring occasionally..
  4. It will go thicker you will have to add 1/2 pint of boiled water and stir in if the barley has doubled in size it will still taste the same..
  5. Next when it's been simmering an hour if you like it not thick leave and serve. But if you want it thicker add 1 tsp Cornflour/starch mixed in a little cold water and add little by little until you get the thickness you want..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my flavoured chicken barley soup πŸ™„ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: